Personal Information identifies you as a natural person and the term used herein is in relation to an identifiable natural person. We may collect and process the following Personal Information:
- Contact information such as name, gender, occupation/profession/job title, address, telephone/mobile number, email address, or any other information that may enable identification of specific individuals;
- Business contact information such as company name, address, telephone/mobile number, fax number, and email address;
- Payment, transaction, or other billing-related information;
- Messages, comments, etc. either through our Site or when you directly get in touch with us via email, telephone, or other channels;
- URLs of webpages visited;
- Information relevant to event attendance;
- Information that by itself does not enable identification of specific individuals, but that can be collated with other information and thereby enable identification of specific individuals.
How we collect Personal Information:
When you interact with us at an event or trade show or exhibition;
- When you register with us for newsletters, seminar, webinars, services or events;
- During your visit to our company showroom(s) or those of our authorized dealer(s);
- Through services we may provide to our clients;
- Information gathered when you enter into a contractual agreement for products or services;
- Through information or databases available in the public domain;
- Through third-party social media platforms;
- Referral sources;
- When event sponsors share the information with us.
Further, when you visit this Site, we may automatically collect other information such as information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse this Site, we may collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to this Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this information as “Device Information.”
We use other standard automated technologies, such as web beacons, tags, and pixels, which are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How do we use the information we collect?
We use and/or disclose your information as follows:
- For legitimate business purposes — including contacting individuals such as our customers and clients, to respond to inquiries and fulfill requests, in connection with providing products and services, for communication in order to build a business or contractual relations as the case may be, for carrying out certain marketing activities, for conducting product or process research, development & data analysis concerning product usage trends, the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, enhancing, improving or modifying our products and services, etc., for security and fraud monitoring purposes, for audits, for events;
- To meet our legal and regulatory obligations including complying with applicable laws, protect rights and respond to, and cooperate with, legitimate requests made by competent authorities including law enforcement, and enforcing our legal rights governing our Site, our products, and services, our privacy, safety or property;
- To perform a service on behalf of our client who gives us the information;
- To our third-party service providers in order to facilitate services they may provide us;
- To provide you with target-advertising or marketing and promotional communications by emails or text messaging service, that you may opt-out of at any time by using the unsubscribe links or instructions included at the bottom of our emails or text messages.
Service-related emails or communications will however continue to be sent irrespective of any opt-out requests.
You may choose to disclose Personal Information on profile pages, chats, comment sections, message boards, or other means by which you are able to post content, including on, but not limited to, our social media pages and social areas of our Site, where any information you post or disclose may become public, which you may please note.
Where do we store Personal Information?
How long do we retain information?
We generally retain information for as long as needed or relevant to the above purpose(s) or as permitted in light of the above purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable laws. Information may persist in copies made for backup or business continuity purposes indefinitely. We may carry out periodic data reviews of this information to ensure that it is up to date and accurate.
“Do Not Track” Requests:
We do not respondent to “Do Not Track” requests or alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a “Do Not Track” signal from your browser.
Our products and services are not directed to individuals under the age of 18 years. This Site is aimed at and designed for, use by adults. We do not knowingly collect from, or solicit information about, minors.
To access, correct, erase or raise inquiries about your Personal Information in our possession and control, you may write to us at the email address given below in the “Contact Us” section.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions on how Capstona processes your information, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at [email protected]